My current employer, LeadPages, hosted a hackday party. I believe they do them once a month (I’m new here). For one of the challenges, I submitted a solution to reproducing a given image with CSS and HTML, but that only took a short while.
LeadPages paid me to work on Hypatia Engine all day! In that time I managed to get caught up on PRs, cleaning up the project, updating the docs, and some miscellanea. I finally released Hypatia Engine 0.3.4 after the aforementioned changes– I had been sitting on unreleased features for a while (see: changelog).
The biggest feature in the 0.3.4 release is the new bootstrap script I wrote. It’s pretty elegant! It acts as a convenient universal installer.
I’m trying to get better at having a faster release cycle with smaller and more frequent releases.