The developer image is a VirtualBox image that helps us develop in the same environment!
- Download and install VirtualBox
- Download the developer VirtualBox image (roughly 2.8 GB)
- Open and boot the HSO developer environment in VirtualBox
- It’ll ask for your password: type hypatian and hit enter!
- Type startx to start the GUI!
- Debian 9 (codename: Stretch)
- Standard “US” keymap
- Hostname is hypatia
- Username is hypatian
- root password is: toor
- IPv4 configured, but not IPv6
- Linux LVMs
- Runs well with on a virtual machine which has 512 MB RAM
- Programming Tools:
- git – Version Control Software (htttps://git-scm..com)
- Text Editors: